Edmonton & Surrounding! Home Evaluation
Yes Dustin! Help Me Price My Home!
The Edmonton real estate market is always changing, making it difficult to assess the current value of your home. The trouble is that the Municipality tax assessment has little to do with the actual value of your home! Backed by a ton of experience and transactions, I have the right knowledge and access to the right tools to determine the TRUE Value of your home.
What Is a Comparative Market Evaluation?
A CMA performed by a qualified Edmonton REALTOR® is an estimate of the current market value of a particular property, based both on the specific features and qualities of the individual home and comparable homes already on the market, or homes that are similar and have sold recently. Sounds easy enough, but a keen eye on Market Perception on these comparable homes is much needed.
During Your Free Home Evaluation I Can Advise On:
- Tax issues, closing costs, and other costs associated with selling real estate. This is important for homeowners & landlords considering the sale of their rental property.
- Real Property Reports, Title Insurance and Condo Documents (Pending on your property type).
- How bank appraisals & Municipal Property Asessments Work.
- Current financing options: Refinance or get a new mortgage? Mortgage referals available by request.
- How do building inspections, and low cost repairs affect the immediate value of your home.
- How to sell your home for maximum dollar in the least amount of time.
- Help you determine the Real Estate Catch 22 Choice - Buy First or Sell First.
- Help you calculate your Final NET sale proceeds. This includes after Legal Fees, Real Estate Fees & if there is any hidden costs in the "break" of your mortgage.